Regional Sales Manager, Pacific Northwest
Promoted to manage five direct sales representatives and the company's largest agent group selling spinal implants. Expanded region to nine direct sales representatives and three agent groups. Responsibilities include formulating and implementing sales strategies for sales team, hiring, terminating, sales training, goal setting, developing large accounts and champion surgeons. Four out of five days are spent with the representatives in the field. High level of interaction with surgeons to develop long- term relationships.
- Ranked #1 Region (out of 5) in new products 2014 & 2015
- Ranked #1 Region (out of 5) in revenue 2014 & 2015
- Promoted to Regional Sales Manager - Aug. 2014
- Organize and implement educational training seminars for surgeons nationwide
- Leadership Award for 2015